SF6 Gas Insulated Sectionalizer
The SF6 gas insulated sectionalizer is designed for a self-contained, circuit-opening device used in conjunction with source-side protective devices, such as reclosers or cicuit breakers, to automatically isolate faulted sections of electrical distribution systems.
- Maintenance free
- Light weight and easy installation
- Inrush current restraint
- Safety devices(low pressure interlocking, pressure relief, locking)
- It can be applied between two protective devices having operating curves, which are close together. This is a vital feature in a location where an additional step in coordination is not practical or possible.
- It can be used on close-in taps where high available fault current prevents coordination with fuses.
- It has fault close and latch capability for any fault-closing operations.
|Rated current(A)||200 / 400 / 630||200 / 400 / 630||200 / 400 / 630|
|Rated power frequency withstand voltage(kV)||50||60||70|
|Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage(kV)||110||150||170|
|Rated short circuit making current(kA, peak)||25 / 32.5||25 / 32.5||25 / 32.5|
|Rated short-time current(kA, RMS)||1s||10 / 12.5||10 / 12.5||10 / 12.5|
|Minimum actuating current(A)||Phase||10 ~ 900|
|Ground||2 ~ 900|
|Inrush restraint multiplier||1.0 ~ 10.0|